Friday, June 6, 2008

So I need to post more

Alrighty then, as some of you may know I play a Human Paladin on WoW on the Kael'thas server. That being said I dinged 65 today. Happy days! Many thanks to Tikky for helping me do a bunch of group quests in Terokkar Forest, including one I didn't know about, also to Dax for helping me off one gigantic spider, seriously, it was big. Which of course finished up all of my Terokkar Forest quests... This means I get to move to the next area, Nagrand, which is a very odd area. For starters, it's green, I mean, this is the sort of place you wouldn't mind moving, green grass, blue skies, lots of wildlife that isn't actively trying to kill you, and, well, fertile. I mean, this is the sort of place you think convinced people to move west and build homesteads, I feel the desire to petition Blizzard to give me a plot of land, a good horse, and a plow for me to raise veggies, I wouldn't even mind handing out quests to random people who insist on standing on my table in the undergarments doing some sort of odd dance.

That being said I didn't get much past 65 as I got distracted by a post over at 3B's place. Hard to cover it all, it was a long post, but mostly about the civil war and stupid people in America (wha? Nuh-uh!) Anyways, iff'n ya wanna read up on it you can find it at his spiffy site:
http://thebigbearbutt.com/2008/06/05/offtopic-i-am-enraged/

Also, went through went through my second and third BC instances last night courtesy of Nas and Squirrelz, later joined by Eustacius, with Wulfa. It was a blast. About halfway through the Underbog I relegated myself to healing, not that we really needed it, but trying to dps was making me sad, and risked pulling more agro. That being said, I believe I did a wonderful job of healing, right up until my brother turned on the TV and Squirrelz contracted some sort of deadly wound that keeps ticking worse until you hit full health or die, he died. To my defense it was extremely funny, though not as debating contour vs convex vs concave (if you weren't on, you don't get it). Anyways, we ended up going through the Slave Pens as well (Nas and Squirrelz rock) which netted me a spiffy chest piece.

And last but not least, I shall be posting more! It will be good for me and such, lots of stuff. Maybe I'll even post opinions for ya'll to disagree with!

~joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First!!!!! :P

~Phinster

Dammerung said...

2nd!

Dave said...

Third! And grats on 65!

TheBigBearButt said...

Hmmm... actually, nice blog.

We should totally take it over.

Assimilate!

Anonymous said...

One of us! One of us!

Rusty said...

Late to the party, as usual...uh...SIXTH!!!