Friday, June 13, 2008

Old Hillsbrad Foothills :D

Well, despite Dax's firm wishes I'm taking a shot break to blog some fun stuff. Largely because it's been a few since the last post and I feel the need, nothing at all to do with taking a break.

Anyways, happy news folks: I tanked my second instance! Through a misunderstanding last night not everyone showed up at the right time for RF: Steamvaults, so people opted for something smaller so I could tank and Dax could heal. Shortly after we all managed to get down there Doodle showed up though, so we had a slight re-arrangement ending with Dax playing his hunter and Doodle with the haelz. We had a blast, minus the few deaths due to mobs fearing people into other groups of mobs (once), me spiking damage (once), and me moving outside of the haelz range to pick up a mob (once) (what? don't run across the map to grab mobs?). Not so sure Doodle is crazy fond of us tankadins, but he claims to have had a good time anyways.
N00b tank:1 OHB: 0.

I also ran across a set that claims to be uncrittable and uncrushable with strictly pre-kara and non-heroic gear, need to set up a spreadsheet and check the math on that one, if so that's awesome. Plus 3B said he and Cass found some tankadin sites and would post them to the forums for me to peruse, woot! Nothing like other people being nice and helping you with your research, though I suspect he has ulterior motives for me getting up to speed on the tanking. If you're steeping so far as to read this 3B, yeah, I know about you and your "Mr. T" obsession.

Seems like there was something else, but I can't think of it right off the bat. I suppose I'll be back later on today if I can remember what it was, and if not I'll be back to announce my 70 ding.

~joe(ishvi)

7 comments:

Rusty said...

Typing blog posts.....IS NOT LEVELING!!!!! GET BACK TO IT!!!!

Dammerung said...

Yo brat.

Keybind your marking buttons. It will speed up marking. Then you just have to left-click and mash the appropriate key.

I use:
6 Skull
7 X
8 Triangle
9 Diamond
0 Star
- Moon
= ICEblock

And for the abilities those keys used to be used for I use:

shift-f
Shift-D
shift-E
shift-space
G
shift-G

Speeds it up a ton.

Anonymous said...

MgT

Rusty said...

MrT

Beowulfa said...

I loves "Mr. T." And I think I will continue to call it that because it annoys people .... you're rubbing off on me.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wulfa! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rusty said...

MrT