Monday, May 26, 2008

Further Updates

Alrighty where to begin, well, we'll start with my cast. Finally got a half arm cast put on last week, makes typing much, much easier. Also makes it easier to move around and all sorts of things, still hurts like a bugger though.

Okay, now to explain where this name comes from. Beriah, Ishvi, Imnah, and Ishvah were four brothers in the Bible (for those WoW players out there look for the rest of these to pop up in the near future). While there's nothing really special about them, their father was Asher, the son of Jacob and Zilpah (Zilpah was Leah's maid who she had given to Jacob so they could have more sons). Mainly I adopted these names because there are four of them, and all sound good. Also they're the nephews of Joseph.


And finally an update on my Germany trip. I have $2300 of the $2700 I need to go, so I should have no problem raising the rest of the funds, God's really been great in this matter. Now I just have to get myself ready to corral a room full of three year olds for two weeks. :D

No comments: