Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WoW and Time

Ah how things can change in a year. This time last year I still thought of myself as a WoW player (though a very passive one). Two years ago and I was a heavy player!
And now? Now I rarely think of it, unless someone brings it up in conversation. And even then I don't miss the game. I miss the people, but not the game itself.

What brings this up? Well, I decided to clean up my blogroll. While a number of them were just gone (like Nas's blog), others I just didn't care about anymore. Actually I think pretty much all the ones I removed were by people who weren't posting. Except one where the link was broken and had gone unfixed because I didn't care.

Why bother with a past that I don't care about, and practically no one who reads this cares about? Well, that's because I'm a sucker for things nostalgic. Give me enough time and I will miss even the crappiest of jobs, or even friends (though I've had blessedly few of those).

Hmm, I need to update my google reader for Scott's new blog, dang people and their blog moving! *shakes fist*

Anyone curious about the rambling nature of this post? Well, mostly it's 'cause I'm at work and have no work to do. At all.

Oh! One last call out, if anyone reading this is really familiar with linux holler at me. Working on setting up my computer with Suse and having some issues with it.

Adios!
~joe/ish

P.S. If anyone has beaten Starcraft 2 on hard holler at me. I'm stuck on the last protoss mission.

No comments: