Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesomeness comes in pairs

So I have happy news! The first is I rode from my house to work (2.5mi) this morning in 7min! This is awesometime.
As best I can tell this is due to my fixing my gears (now I can get up into my top ones). Soon, hopefully Saturday, I'll have road tires for my bike, supposedly that helps a lot.

Happy news #2! I have my mancala game working! At the moment it doesn't have the best of graphics, but it'll install, and run. Switch between players, keep score of wins/ties, say when someone wins (and reset the board), keep you from trying to move empty places...And many other interesting features!
Or at least some other features. Hopefully soon I'll take away the move buttons and have people click on the actual numbers (or better yet the series of dots!).

That's about it for now.

~joe/ish

No comments: