Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orphans of Success

So I flat stole that title. Bite me Jason Peters! That or come join me for a cigar and bourbon.

On to things that make sense. First off I'm due to start the fall semester in a whopping 12 days. Go go work and full time school! I am looking forward to it though, I'm hoping to have some interesting and challenging classes.

Besides, after I graduate things get hard. I have to find a real job. And do real work at it. Though hopefully I'll be able to grab one in Waco.

Oh, and I beat StarCraft2! All in all a very fun game. They totally revamped the way the single player works, and it's totally awesome. People called Dax should play. And others as well if they're still alive and kicking. Like Malcolm, but I know he's getting pretty up there in years. ;)

And finally, hmmm, well that's about it. I take my final for philosophy today, which is cool. And not just that I'm getting done with it, my philosophy class itself was pretty stellar. My teacher did an excellent job of presenting both sides to every argument.

Oh! For those of you curious about Jason Peters, or more curious why I brought him up today, he wrote an excellent article here. As best as I can tell it's fairly bi-partisan in nature (not the whole site, but that post in particular), and I'd say fairly spot on.

Hi ho silver! And away!
~joe/ish

p.s. Anyone here played Agricola?

No comments: