Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fiiiiiire

    Yay for world events! So yesterday afternoon I decide to start working on Vishni's (the Trollbane DK) flame warden title, plus the large amount of free gold and xp for just running around, and dying in Org/UC a few times. So I started down in Westfall, worked my way down to BB, then back up until finally I got up BElf land, where I got a random invite from a player.

    I do a quick search on their name, figuring it would be some lvl1 gold seller, but it was actually a lvl80 pally! Curiosity got the better of me and I quickly accepted. Turns out he and his lvl80 warlock guildy were doing it as well and figured I might want a little help running into Silvermoon, or at least a little company. Goooooaaaaal! It's always better to run around the world in the company of others, 'specially when yer guildies are being all clamshelled and non-talkative.

    So off we went and finished the last two on EK, then it was off to Kalimdor! They took a quick 10min break and we met up in the port on the east side of Kalimdor, forget the name of it. Oh, and another guildy of theres, a rogue, joined us at this point. There aren't words for how much more fun it is to run around in a merry pack of 4 rather then as a lone ranger.

    But anyways, we got up to TB (yay for diseased cities!) and it was hilarious. On the way in we managed to avoid all but I think three guards, super easy. Got our fire and decided to run out straight through! We got to the bottom of the lift with a good 20-30 town guards coming after us. It. Was. Uber.

    We ended skipping Org as the rogue (who was only 63) didn't want to die a lot and the other seemed short on time. But I think it was easier to solo then do as a group anyways. But all I have to do now is the outland ones, kill Ahune, and make it into Dalaran for some juggling, should be finished this afternoon!

    That said my uber warlock of awesome-sauce made it to 19 this morning, dinged doing the festival dailies. But after doing a couple WSG's the other day I decided against sticking around, so I'll prolly just get my quests collected and make my brother-that-didn't-used-to-but-now-does-play-wow to run me through.

    Hmmm, come to think of it, if I could tempt Moonsong back to WoW, we'd have a full party with just my immediate family... To the tempting machine!

~ish/joe

No comments: