Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fandom!

    Ah, the previous generation had the trekkies, which they not-so-kindly shoved into lockers. My hope? It appears the trekkies might be replaced with people infected with twilight-itis (inflammation of the twilight). Why? Because it'd be funnier shoving vamp wannabes into lockers, after all, aren't vamps supposed to be super strong?

    Also, well, not much also. I kinda suck at playing my warrior, but work is going awesome! *rambles*

~joe/ish/vish

p.s. I wouldn't actually shove anyone in their locker. And I probably wouldn't laugh if someone got shoved in a locker while I watched, it'd depend on the circumstances.

3 comments:

Rusty said...

Hello??

*tap tap tap

Is this thing on?

M&M Computer Repair said...

ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


/lurve


Shrinnpoof: <-isafan! ^.^

you are slightly random mah friend, however, I do still lurve ya! ~.^

Rusty said...

Let me see if I have this straight:

You castigate me for neglecting to link your blog on my blog.

I shamefully admit as much and rectify the situation.

You stop posting.

WHAT??????

(lawls atcha man!)