Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stupid email...

    So I hit tab and then space and sent off the post prematurely. So to continue:

    On the bike thing (going up and down a hill):
        1 mile, ~8 minutes

    On the treadmill (flat lining the walk):
        1 mile, ~18 minutes

    And that was it, I was going to go further on the bike, but when I got off after that one mile I literally almost dropped to the ground. I think next time I might walk half a mile first (to warm up), then bike, then walk the other half. Or maybe turn down the resistance on the bike, we'll have to see.

    Anyways, the general plan of my routine is something like this:
        M-W-F : Walk/Run/Bike (cardio goodness)
        T-Th : Try change my upper body figure from being a slim Pillsburry doughboy into something a bit more manly
        Sa : Racquetbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall (also throughout the week if people wanna play, but that doesn't happen much)
        Su : mah day off

    Welp, that's about it. So I'll chat ya'll up later.


~joe is loving blogging from work!

1 comment:

Blusummers said...

If you were near Chicago, IL, I would totally be your racquetball buddy.