Friday, May 29, 2009

A fun day indeed

    I think I'm going to really enjoy today. Here's a rough break down of my schedule:
        - Get off work at ~2pm, go run buy insulation, mountain dew (for while we're working), and beer (my payment to my helper(who is of age))
        - Pick up my bro and lend him my car at 4:30/4:45
        - Get picked up at 6 to go eat food somewhere
        - Head down to Temple for a masquerade at around 7-7:30
        - Come back from Temple
        - Start putting in insulation around midnight or 1am
        - Crash like a log

    "Wait, did he just say masquerade?" Why yes I did! Me, a buddy of mine, and a friend of hers will be carpooling down and daaancing (I assume) while wearing masks! Not only that but I didn't have to find/make one! Luckily they decided to make their own and offered to do mine while they were at it. Hopefully I won't  end up with a ballerina/trolloc mask.

    The only major question I have now is... Do I want to buy R-13 rolls of insulation or go ahead and pay for the R-19 insulation? The R-19 is roughly twice as expensive, but how much more effective is it? Oh the questions we get to ponder.

    Welp that's all the time I have for now, so I will let ya'll go about having fun anticipating the next post! Though you have to admit I've been doing them fairly regularly these days.

~joe

No comments: