Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dancing!

ZOMG dancing is awesome! I went to a dance today and kinda thought it'd be okay. You know, learn a little of Tango and hang out with people.

Turns out they weren't just doing Tango, they also had separate lessons for the total newbs, like me. So I learned some Fox Trot, some Waltz, some Tango, and a touch of other stuff, like Swing and Mambo.

The waltz is officially the coolest thing that ever happened. The Fox Trot isn't bad, but I want to die waltzing, and not just 'cause that would make a cool story.

Anyways, time to try to sleep now, but I'll try and remember to blog more later!

~joe

2 comments:

audrey said...

So that's what I'm hoping we can do ... dance lessons ... maybe in the Spring ... could be the fall, but I'm thinking it'll be the Spring. I'm really hoping. But I think it's going to have to be country ... like maybe line dancing or something like that ... since that's what your dad does ... country ;)

Rusty said...

Woot woot! My wife and I love our dancing!