Friday, February 13, 2009

My Body and Me

Welp, I haven't quite posted in awhile. I blame other people. I mean, have you READ Grai's recent posts? How am I supposed to compete with that!

Oh well, remember back when I started this blog? I think it was the 3rd paragraph or so where I mentioned the fact that I had TB. Welp, time has passed, and today I took the last of my Isoniazid (the antibiotic given for TB). Wooooo! Woooo! Woooo!

Life is good my friends. Not only am I fairly healthy (I have allergies, but hey, Waco's near famous for them), but Wednesday I started my first real project at work! Now the project itself isn't exactly momentous, but it makes for a very nice milestone, now I'm a real worker.

That's about it for now, but I'll try to get back into a more regular posting habit. It'd be somewhat easier if I could do it from work, but oh well.

~joe/ish

3 comments:

Fal's Folies said...

Great to see that you are still out there, and woot on the project and the last of the meds

audrey said...

So you should update your profile and your picture when you next post ... times have changed ... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hurray for taking the last of the TB meds! woot woot!