Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

As much as I hate to say it, Merry Christmas! I suppose I'll be fairly non-scrouge for a little bit. Though it's kinda hard to not channel my inner ebenezer when I signed up to work 7a-7p, on Christmas day.

So I'm sure I speak for myself, the 13 nurses, 2 doctors, other unit clerk, communication tech, both house keepers, the triage tech, the MEC (Minor Emergency Care) staff, the registration staff (6 or so people), and all four patients when I wish you a merry Christmas from my work.

Though on an unrelated I managed to do a full clear of Naxxramas tuesday with my new guild. All four wings, the undead dragon, and Kel'Thuzad. And only two wipes that were my fault!

One was when someone mentioned I forgot to loot my boots and I ran back to do that, and the other one when I was learning the fight on Kel'Thuzad.

I saw the incoming explosion on me and didn't know to keep away from everyone else, so I stepped next to another healer....who went boom and died. We were still doing a decent job of staying alive when I put my camera behind a banner, couldn't see anything, and didn't "stay out of the" crap "on the floor". The remaining healer couldn't keep all 7 tanks/dps alive.

Welp, Merry Christmas, and I might even post again between now and New Years! You never know...


~joe ebenezer

3 comments:

M&M Computer Repair said...

Blargh! Merry Mistmust instead! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to ya Ishvi. Glad you didn't make the entire instance go Kaboom! =P

audrey said...

So now that it's a new year ... how bout a new post?