Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm it!

Welp, thanks to my good friend Grai, it looks like I have to post again. Dang people and their niceness. So Grai was tagged by 3B, who was tagged by Ratters, who was tagged by Phinn.

Now how were they tagged? Phinn dug up a list of who commented first and thank them for it.

So here goes, I started posting back in May no one commented for almost a month....Turns out you kind of need to, you know, tell people you're there if they're going to read you. But the next month I figured it out and first props go tooooo: Phinn! Followed closely by a bunch of other Sidhe Devils. Thank you all for getting me addicted to reading comments.

Other people who have commented a lot and keep me motivated to post:

Doodle

Dax

Dammerung

And I'll resist tagging 3B since he's just been tagged.

The rest of ya'll can consider yourselves tagged, now get with the postin'!


~ishvi

4 comments:

Rusty said...

Done

Unknown said...

I didn't tag you 'cause I knew Fal did, you goof.

M&M Computer Repair said...

Poopoo to you too Sir! Hehe!

You know I lurve ya, do I have to say it in a comment every time you post a blog?

/target Ish /bonk

Anonymous said...

Awww moar good feelings! Glad to see you're still happily blogging and keeping us all entertained as well!

HUG! RAWR!