Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I blame...something

Okay, so maybe it's been a tad less than once a week updates. But we're not going into that now! We're going to talk about more interesting things, like girls, and computers, and homework? Anyways, regardless of content we will have something!

Well, okay maybe we're not going to talk about girls. I don't have one, I can't afford one, but they're pretty dang spiffy! Unless of course you consider computers girls, at which point we will be talking about them. So I'm still working on my website, hopefully put some more time into it next week. Already know a few things that I need to fix.

Also need to put some more work in on my linux box, I have it installed but nothing really on it. Well, I have WoW installed, but it doesn't run.

Speaking of WoW... I recently started dual-boxing (sort of) to level my druid and my brother's warrior. It's awesome. I really don't know what all to say, with almost no effort we're at lvl12. Most of the time spent has been running around NOT doing leveling quests, like class quests and junk. If I get all the homework done I want to get done, and house work, I may see if we ding 20 this week, honestly wouldn't take more than a few hours of honest leveling.

Which brings us to the subject of homework, oh how I loathe the easy stuff. I have no trouble sitting down and pounding out some hard intricate piece of code for a professor just because he said it can't be done. I also have no problem doing monotonous stuff at work, I mean, I'm in a hospital, that's a large part of what we do. But for some reason I can't bring myself to do easy homework.

Most of this stuff wouldn't take me an hour a week, but I find it near impossible sometimes to sit down and do it. Oh well, supposedly I'm "building character" and "proving my work ethic". I suppose I'll post more on stuff later, like how awesome protadin is, or why 255.255.255.87 should be the standard subnet mask, or maybe, just maybe, I'll figure out how to put a blog on my website and do that!

~joe(ishvi)

No comments: