Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seanchan > everybody else except maybe the borderlanders, at least as far as countries go

 

 

  Also: Playing R:TW on hard is waaaay different then easy.

 

  First, I’m almost imperial and I still haven’t conquered Gaul.

  Second, those small armies I was running around with? Ha! I now have two armies, both with upwards of 1k men and I’m getting ready to start a 3rd one once I hit imperial and get new units.

  Third, can I have some of your denarii? I’m po.

  Fourth, the brutii and scopii get better temples then us Julii, it’s not fair!

  Fifth, the Spanish will be dying as soon as the Gaul are “pacified”.

  Sixth, Woooo! (more details on that later)

 

  Lastly, anyone have any experience with installing wine on openSuse(11.2)?



The information contained in this email message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, private and/or confidential information which may be protected by state and federal law. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the original message and information. Thank you.

3 comments:

joe said...

I'll fix the picture at some point in the future. It doesn't work for me at least.

Fal's Folies said...

A wheel of time open and then a non wheel of time post. Ugg Joe I thought this was announcing the final novel . Good to see ya still post tho

joe said...

Yeah, I don't think they've announced the final release for the last WoT book. I know we have to more coming.
The last one that came out, last fall, was awesome, I highly recommend reading it.