Monday, March 15, 2010

Prince of the Ravens

  Well it turns out the large D is worth something after all. I need to make a correction to my last post. I was calling each unit battalions(6-700), but in fact they’re closer in size to a company(60-100).

  So in fact…Most of my armies are really more of battalions, and small ones at that. I don’t think I have a force over 500. Well, I take that back, I have two that might be over 500, barely. Though they’ll all be seeing some major growth since it turns out if you have over 50k denarii you start running into corruption in your generals, and I have upwards of 90k.

 

~joe/ish



The information contained in this email message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, private and/or confidential information which may be protected by state and federal law. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the original message and information. Thank you.

No comments: