Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lookie lookie! I'm in Germany!

Hey everybody, I'm enjoying the heck out of Germany at the moment. Second full day of watching 3 year olds, it's a BLAST. Feeding them isn't the funnest thing in the world, but after that comes naptime! My personal favorite. Only 4-1 kid-teacher ratio at the moment, so it's pretty easy to handle, come monday though one of our workers is leaving, making it 6-1, so hopefully they have someone else lined up for the spot. My co-workers are all fun. The food is AWESOME, minus the fact that all vegetables not in food in the process of pickling. And for those curious, German beer is the best.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Kara runs. I plan on getting back in on those once I get back, but in the mean time drop lots of shinies and get cheese. Welp, gotta run, borrowing the internet from a friend and they're done eating now, but I'll see ya'll later. :D

~joe/ishvi

No comments: